Multiple Recruitment for Housekeepers in Canada
Canada is one of the North American countries and is ranked as the second largest country in the world in terms of land area. The country has a diversified economy, with key economic sectors including services, manufacturing, agriculture, and energy. Canada has been ranked as one of the best countries in the world to live in. Canada’s economy is thriving, with a stable currency and low unemployment rates. It is no wonder that so many people are interested in moving there in search of greener pastures.
With its extremely varied geography, economy and culture, it’s a great place to for immigrants from all over the globe seeking for greener pastures to work in. One of the distinct benefit of searching for employment in the country is the fact that the country’s structure strictly prohibits discrimination throughout the employment process, so every suitably qualified candidates is entitled to land his dream job without regards to his race, nationality, gender, religion, disability, and all others.
We currently have reputable establishments in the country who are seeking to hire hardworking, competent, and trustworthy personnel to join their team as Housekeepers. Before you’ll be considered for the job opening, you’re required to meet some of the requirements which include; paying strong attention to details, effective interpersonal skills, capable of excelling under pressure, and able to efficiently meet the job demand.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the effective cleaning and distribution of towels and toiletries
- Responsible for the proper and friendly interaction with customers
- Responsible for the effective cleaning of guest rooms and public areas
- Responsible for the regular cleaning and disinfecting of restrooms
- Comply to all other established protocols and guidelines
- Excellently perform all other assigned duties by the establishment
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Capable of excelling under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to meet the job physical demand
- Previous experience in related field is required
- Strong and energetic
- Capable of lifting heavy objects
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Pay strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills