Multiple Recruitment for Cleaners in the UK
The UK is located on the island of Great Britain, which is made up of three countries: England, Scotland, and Wales. The capital city of London is one of the world’s most famous and influential cities. The UK has a parliamentary system with a Prime Minister and cabinet ministers who make decisions about government policy. Other countries that makes up the United Kingdom also has their own capital city.
The United Kingdom is an amazing and massive country to work in. With its extremely varied geography, economy and culture, it’s a great place to for immigrants from all over the globe seeking for greener pastures to work in. One of the distinct benefit of searching for employment in the country is the fact that the country’s structure strictly prohibits discrimination throughout the employment process, so every suitably qualified candidates is entitled to land his dream job without regards to his race, nationality, gender, religion, disability, and all others.
We currently have reputable establishments in the country who are seeking to hire hardworking, competent, and trustworthy personnel to join their team as Cleaners. Before you’ll be considered for the job opening, you’re required to meet some of the requirements which include; paying strong attention to details, effective interpersonal skills, capable of excelling under pressure, and able to efficiently meet the job demand.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling of the effective cleaning of assigned spaces
- Coordinate the proper and timely removal and emptying of debris
- Responsible for the efficient sorting and packing of linen
- Ensure that the assigned space is kept in a clean and hygienic condition
- Ensure the proper organization and tidiness of the work area
- Excellently perform all other assigned duties by the establishment
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Capable of excelling under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to meet the job physical demand
- Previous experience in related field is required
- Strong and energetic
- Capable of lifting heavy objects
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Pay strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills